How It Works
Browse our product collection, choose your favorites, pick your delivery day using your zip code, and enjoy farm fresh flavors delivered directly to your door!
Below is a list of general areas that we service each day of the week. If your neighborhood is not listed, use the zip code bar above to find out if we service your area and at check-out which day we deliver to you!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Tredyffin, Radnor, Upper Merion, Easttown, and Newtown (Delaware County) Townships.
- Haverford, Upper Darby, Darby, Springfield (Delaware County), Ridley, and Marple Townships.
- Northeast Philadelphia, Port Richmond, and North Philadelphia.
- Center City, Northern Liberties, Fishtown, Queen Village, Pennsport, Grays Ferry, and South Philadelphia.
- Roxborough, Chestnut Hill, Germantown, Olney, Frankford, Rhawnhurst, and Somerton.
- Lower Merion Township, West Philadelphia, Southwest Philadelphia, University City, and Fairmount.
- Bristol, Bensalem, Middletown, and Falls Townships.
- Lower Moreland, Abington, Cheltenham, Springfield (Montgomery County), and Whitemarsh Townships.
Do I need to be home in order to receive my delivery?
Yes – in order to ensure the safety and quality of your refrigerated and frozen products an individual must be home to receive your delivery.
How will you ensure a ‘contact-free’ delivery experience?
When your Milk Carrier arrives at your house or apartment building he or she will knock on your door or follow your ‘Special Delivery Instructions’ provided at checkout. Once an individual or family member appears in the door your Milk Carrier will place your boxed product at the base of the doorway. Our employees are not authorized to enter individual households.
What happens to my delivery if I am not home?
Our Milk Carrier will provide a 10-minute courtesy period. During that 10-minute period of time, the Milk Carrier will attempt to contact you for your delivery using the phone number provided at checkout. If after the courtesy period has ended and contact with you or a family member has not been reached then the order and funds will be returned in full.
Do you plan on utilizing third-party delivery services?
No – we believe in the comfort of knowing “Who’s Knocking at Your Door.” Our professional drivers will be delivering your product in Company-owned refrigerated vehicles to ensure that your dairy is cold and your ice cream is frozen.
Is there a delivery fee?
Is there minimum order amount?
There is a $20.00 minimum order amount.
What is the optional tip for?
Here at Philadelphia Dairy we work hard on making sure you know ‘Who’s Knocking at Your Door.’ Our hope is that you too find comfort in the consistency of knowing your Milk Carrier. Therefore, if you would like to show your appreciation to them the option is yours!